Celebrate in style this year with a Christmas party cruise aboard Aristocat! Let us take you on a luxurious sailing day and experience the beauty of the Moreton Bay Marine Park.
- Feel your stress levels dissolve as you sail away from the hustle and bustle of the office
- Engines off! Discover the freedom of sailing a large catamaran with Aristocat gliding across the Moreton Bay Marine Park and dropping anchor off a national park island with long sandy beaches.
- Try your hand at stand-up paddle boarding, snorkeling or just floating around on our giant aqua mat
- Your choice as to self cater or have our team prepare a lovely fresh buffet lunch and afternoon antipasto boards perfect for the summer heat.
- Dinghy ashore for a game of beach cricket/volleyball or floating around in the clean sandy shallows.
- Relax on the spacious front deck with a glass of bubbles and enjoy some quality “down time”!
- Offering optimum stability and comfort suitable for all ages and abilities.
Our Christmas party boat hire package includes: a unique sailing experience, certified skipper, deckhand, fuel, marine park fees, beach sporting equipment, snorkeling equipment and of course exclusive use of the luxury yacht Aristocat.
Giant floating aqua mat ($40/day).
Stand-up paddle boards x 2 ($20ea)
Half day (4 hour) Sunday – Thursday:
|$225/person||with 10 guests|
|$168/person||with 15 guests|
|$140/person||with 20 guests|
|$112/person||with 30 guests|
Half day (4 hour) Friday & Saturday:
|$240/person||with 10 guests|
|$178/person||with 15 guests|
|$148/person||with 20 guests|
|$129/person||with 30 guests|
5 hour Sunday – Thursday:
|$210/person||with 10 guests|
|$180/person||with 15 guests|
|$150/person||with 20 guests|
|$120/person||with 30 guests|
5 hour Friday & Saturday:
|$255/person||with 10 guests|
|$190/person||with 15 guests|
|$158/person||with 20 guests|
|$125/person||with 30 guests|
You are welcome to self cater or remove the hassle and have us serve our lovely fresh spreads.
Buffet lunch: fresh king prawns, roast chicken, leg ham, freshly prepared salads and rolls. $25/person.
Morning/afternoon tea: antipasto boards and seasonal fruit platters. $15/person.
Chilled water, tea and coffee are complimentary. Additional drinks are BYO.
Please note: Alcohol is permitted in moderation. Given we are operating a sailing yacht with sails, ropes and the yacht moving around, it’s important that our guests are aware of their surroundings and remain safe.
For more information call Darren on 0425 183 395 or send us a message.