Join us for a luxury half day Moreton Bay cruise and experience the natural beauty of the Marine Park.
Our luxury catamaran, Aristocat, boasts optimum stability and comfort making this activity suitable for all ages and abilities. Whether you are the adventurous type who wants to get involved in the sailing or you are there to take in the peaceful surroundings, we will make this an afternoon all about you. These cruises are suitable for singles, couples, families and small groups of friends and provide a great opportunity to meet other like minded guests.
Keep an eye out for the diverse range of marine wildlife. A large number of dolphins, turtles, dugong, stingrays, migratory birds and a variety of fish call this place home.
- Discover the thrill of large catamaran sailing with your closest friends and family.
- Relax with a glass of champagne on the front net as Aristocat glides around the bay islands under full sail.
- Learn to sail with our experienced crew giving step by step instructions on trimming sails, navigation and helming.
- Enjoy a swim in the pristine clear waters of Horseshoe Bay, Peel Island.
- Dinghy ashore to the white sandy beaches for beach games or explore the untouched national park islands.
- Offering optimum stability and comfort suitable for all ages and abilities giving everyone the chance to enjoy the day.
Half day Moreton Bay cruises include: a unique sailing experience, catered lunch including roast chicken/leg ham/roast beef/freshly prepared salads/bread rolls, certified skipper and deckhand, fuel and marine park fees.
- Children (aged 0-12yrs): $85
- Adults weekday: $99
- Adults Sunday: $115
Available Times: 1pm – 5pm Thursday, Friday and Sunday.
Departure: Raby Bay Harbour, Harbourview Crt, Cleveland.
Moreton Bay Cruises are subject to suitable weather and minimum numbers.
For more information call Darren on 0425 183 395 or send us a message.