– We provide Brisbane’s largest available luxury sailing catamaran. A French designed and built 43 foot Fountaine Pajot abundant with stylish features.
– We listen to what our customers want. Your charter is tailored around your preferences whether its sailing, snorkeling, beach volleyball, stand-up paddle boarding, island exploring, relaxing on our giant aqua mat, wining & dining or something different.
– Making guests feel welcome, comfortable and “at home” is our specialty! It may be an extra cushion on the front net, a warm blanket to cover the legs or taking a turn on the helm – the day is about you.
– Enjoy a comfortable sailing experience with the stability offered from a catamaran – two hulls. You won’t spill a drop of your champagne!
– Relax on Aristocat’s huge front net in the arms of your special one as the bay swishes past below you.
– Our guests safety is our priority. Aristocat is a very well maintained yacht. Not only do we have all the safety gear required on a commercial vessel, but skippers and crew are trained and regularly tested in different scenarios. Our safety culture has resulted in an excellent track record and ensures everyone has a fun, safe day on the water.
– Horseshoe Bay, Peel Island (Moreton Bay’s gem!) is only a 1.5 hour sail away from our departure point Raby Bay Harbour (Cleveland). This national park island is only accessible by private yacht.
– We are a recognised COVID Safe business adhering to the measures put in place by Qld Govt health officials. Some of these measures include:
pre-screening crew and passengers to reduce the chance of a COVID-19 carrier being aboard the vessel, following social distancing, cleaning and disinfecting, food preparation controls and management of unwell crew and passengers.
– We know you have plenty to think about so we can help with the planning of your food and drinks, bus transfers and more.
– Drinks including alcohol are BYO (no corkage fee!). This saves our customers from inflated bar prices.