Terms and Conditions
Before the fun begins, let’s get the paperwork out of the way. The following Terms and Conditions apply to all passengers sailing or planning to sail with Brisbane Yacht Charters. By purchasing, booking or boarding the vessel you are entering into an agreement to honour the following Terms and Conditions of the business and you acknowledge that you have read the following in full.
- – If you are a group organiser, you acknowledge that you will pass this information on to all passengers who will be boarding Aristocat
- – Always listen to the safety briefings and obey the instructions given by the skipper and crew
- – Remember to apply sunscreen, drink water and bring a hat and sunglasses
- – Wear suitable footwear (no high heels or black sole shoes)
- – Bring a warm wind jacket – it can be cold on the water in the breeze!
- – The staff may photograph/video some of the charter for social media marketing or website. If you do not wish to have your images used, please inform the skipper
- – It is the parent’s responsibility to supervise their children at all times throughout the cruise
- – Like most recreational activities, there are various risks and dangers and whilst care is taken to ensure your safety, Brisbane Yacht Charters accepts no responsibility for any injury, illness, death, damage or loss incurred during your charter
- – Any recreational activity including swimming and beach activities are undertaken at your own risk
- – Brisbane Yacht Charters takes no responsibility for any personal items that maybe lost, stolen or damaged. Any lost items if not claimed within a fortnight will be donated or binned
- – Alcohol is permitted in moderation. Given we are operating a sailing yacht with sails, ropes and the yacht moving in different directions, it’s very important all guests are well aware of what’s going on around them. Furthermore, water sports do not mix well with alcohol consumption.
- – Only beer, wine, cidar and pre-mixed UDLs are permitted. No other form of alcohol is permitted on board.
- – Smoking is only permitted once anchored. Obviously, illegal substances are not permitted on board.
- – Food is prepared in an area containing gluten, nuts and seafood and therefore we cannot guarantee it is free from cross contamination
- – All passengers must behave in a safe and respectful manner to all staff, other passengers and property
- – Cancellations due to foul weather, yacht issues or staff issues will result in a re-schedule with no additional costs from Brisbane Yacht Charters
- – Terms for a cancellation by a customer for a public sailing tour:
o greater than 14 days, no cost in re-booking
o between 72 hours and 14 days notice is a $35/person re-booking fee
o less than 72 hours notice is a 100% loss of fare
- – Terms for a cancelation by a customer for a private charter:
o greater than 3 weeks notice, no cost in re-booking, but no refund of deposit.
o less than 3 weeks notice is a 100% forfeit of any payment
- – Late arrivals and no shows will forfeit tickets
- – Brisbane Yacht Charters reserves the right to cancel at ANYTIME leading up to and during a cruise based on weather, numbers, maintenance, technical, mechanical, staffing availability or if unruly or unsafe behaviour is displayed by passengers
- – No accountability is accepted for any inconvenience or last minute change of charter details by Brisbane Yacht Charters nor will be liable for any travel, time or accommodation costs
- – Any views or opinions presented by staff or agents do not necessarily represent those of the Brisbane Yacht Charters
- – If there are any questions or concerns with your booking or the terms and conditions, please contact Brisbane Yacht Charters as soon as possible either by mobile 0425 183 395 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brisbane Yacht Charters reserves the right to update the Terms and Conditions without notice