Join us for a luxury half day Moreton Bay cruise and experience the natural beauty of the Marine Park.
Our catamaran, Aristocat, boasts optimum stability and comfort making this activity suitable for all ages and abilities. Whether you are the adventurous type who wants to get involved in the sailing or you are there to take in the peaceful surroundings, we will make this an afternoon all about you. These cruises are suitable for singles, couples, families and small groups of friends and provide a great opportunity to meet other like minded guests.
- Discover the thrill of large catamaran sailing with your closest friends and family.
- Keep an eye out for the diverse range of marine wildlife. A large number of dolphins, turtles, dugong, stingrays, migratory birds and a variety of fish call this place home.
- Relax with a glass of champagne on the front net as Aristocat glides around the bay islands under full sail.
- Enjoy a swim, stand up paddle board or our giant floating aqua mat in one of our favourite anchorages
- Dinghy ashore to the white sandy beaches for beach games or explore the untouched national park islands.
- Feast on our generous antipasto boards and seasonal fruit platters – these always impress our guests!
- Learn more about sailing with our experienced crew giving step by step guidance on trimming sails, navigation and helming.
- Offering optimum stability and comfort suitable for all ages and abilities giving everyone the chance to enjoy the day.
Moreton Bay Sailing Tours include: a unique sailing experience, certified skipper and deckhand, personal customer service, generous antipasto boards and seasonal fruit platters, 2 x stand-up paddle boards, giant floating aqua mat, pool noodles and tea/coffee/water (BYO drinks).
- Children (aged 0-12yrs): $85
- Adults weekday: $99
- Adults Sunday: $115
Available Times: 1pm – 5:30pm Thursday, Friday and Sunday.
Departure: Raby Bay Harbour, Harbourview Crt, Cleveland.
For more information call Darren on 0425 183 395 or send us a message.